- What is the network of Overnite in the country?
Today OVERNITE has:
- Over 2,800 conveniently located offices serving over 6,000 PIN Codes spread over 1,000 locations across the country.
- 20 Regional Offices, 58 Area Offices working round-the-clock, throughout the year. 20 Regional Hubs, 58 Area Hubs and over 37 Mini Hubs to serve over 6,000 PIN Codes spread over 1,000 locations across the country.
- What is Risk Charge/ FOV Charge policy?
Risk Charge – To cover the transit risk of all the shipments, Risk Coverage can be availed on payment of additional charge of 2% of the declared value or Rs.10/- whichever is higher.
FOV Charge – FOV Services are availed in case the client insures the shipment on his own. Overnite issues a certificate of facts (COF) to enable the client to take the claim from the insurance company. This can be availed on payment of additional charge of 0.5% or Rs.10/- whichever is higher, at the time of booking.
- What about time bound delivery?
Yes, recently the company has launched Overnite Priority** and True 2 Time** services in which we do time bound deliveries. You will be fully briefed about these services by the Associate Development Team.
- How to find the status of my shipment?
In our homepage we have the facility of tracking your consignment by entering the AWB No. or Reference No.
- Do you have any packing solution?
Yes, we do have packing solution for the safety of your valuable consignment. Strong box is available in various sizes ranging from 1 to 10kgs.
- What do you mean by Volumetric weight?
Shipments which are big and voluminous in size yet comparatively low on weight are taken into account basis a defined size to weight ratio which is known as volumetric weight. Refer to our Services section for further details on how to calculate.
- What is Priority & T2T Service?
These are time bound delivery scheduled service with money back guarantee to selected pincodes.
- How to find whether you have service to a particular pincode?
Refer our Services section for further details.
- How can I submit any suggestions that I may have?
Refer our Contact section and submit your suggestions under Feedback sub-section. It will be our endeavour to work upon the suggestions to improve our quality of service.
- How to lodge a query pertaining to my consignment?
The contact numbers of our Customer Service Department located at various Regional Offices all over India are given under the Contact section. You may choose to call or write and we will take care.